High School Fall League Hockey Registration
Register with Herriman Hockey Club to play Fall League starting in September (currently 8th-11th grades). Registration deadline September 1st.
If you purchased after May 1 request a duplicate registration confirmation
- Utah High School Hockey Registration $170 (paid before September 1)
- Will need USA Hockey Membership # to register
- Forms to fill out (necessary for the league)
• Medial Information
• Parent’s Code of Conduct
• Consent to Treat & Emergency Medical Authorization
- Herriman High School Hockey Club Player/Parent Paperwork (signed and sent back before September 1) – Please go to “Forms/Documents” for the following information:
- Herriman Hockey Club Code of Conduct
- Herriman Hockey Parents Code of Conduct
- Herriman Hockey Club Dues $500 – $250 due September 17, $250 due October 16
Play For Herriman Hockey Club!
If you in grades 9th – 12th and are interested in playing hockey and planning to attend Herriman High School please contact Ryan Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The eligibility rules of the Utah High School Hockey (UHSH) in which the Club participates will take precedence.
Varsity/Junior Varsity Team members shall meet all of the following requirements:
- Be in grades of nine (9) through twelve (12)
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct, UHSH Fighting Policy, Consent to Treat, and Freshman Letter of Commitment (freshman players only).
- Comply with the financial payment schedule established by the Board of Directors.
Purchase/acquire equipment: It is the player’s responsibility to have following required equipment for practice and games:
- Hockey Skates
- Hockey Stick
- Protective Cup
- Elbow Pads
- Hockey Gloves
- Shin Pads
- Shoulder Pads
- Throat Protector
- Hockey pants
- Uniforms: Herriman Hockey Club .
If you have questions, please send us an email at HerrimanHockeyClub@yahoo.com.