The 2014 hockey season is upon us…….
- Wednesday, September 24, 9:15pm @ Murray Ice Rink vs. Olympus
- Monday, Septemer 29, 8:15pm @ Ogden Ice Rink vs NUI
- Monday, October 6, 8:00pm @ Acord Ice Rink vs Davis
Ice Practices (October thru February)
Tuesday & Thursday, 4:45-5:45pm @ The Olympic Oval (October 2nd, first practice)
Practices – please make it a priority to attend every practice. Coaches would like to prepare for the fall league by running positioning drills, understand coaching beliefs, and condition. The more involvement we have the better prepared we will be as a team. If you can’t attend please contact Ryan Nelson.
- August 20 (Wed) 7:45pm to 8:45pm
- August 27 (Wed) 7:45pm to 8:45pm
- September 6 (Sat) 8:45am to 9:45am
- September 13 (Sat) 9:15pm to 10:15pm
- Thursdays 5pm to 6pm @ Sunstone Park, 5620 West 11800 South (Position drills & Conditioning)
- Please bring a floor hockey stick, glove and a water bottle
- Arrive 15 minutes early to warm up and stretch
For HHC Game Schedule, Player Stats, Team Stats, Standings, Pictures and Our Sponsors please visit www.utahhighschoolhockey.com and we are in the South Division.
Herriman Hockey 2013 Summer League Champions!!!
Herriman 5 vs. SLI 3
What an amazing summer and a great group of boys!!! Great start to our second season as a club! Thanks to all the parents, family and friends that came out to support us!!
Herriman Hockey Club has advanced to the Summer League Finals on Wednesday, August 7 @ 7pm (Steiner Ice Center) vs. Salt Lake Independent.
Here is how we got there:
We beat UCI-S last night 10 – 4……..2nd straight game our offense has produced over 45 shots on goal…..Nice work on putting pressure on the net! Hat tricks from Benton and Connor last night! Our team play is getting better every game…….great work from everyone on the team. Shout out to Bridger who had two break away shots on goal…..great job on taking the puck to the net! Our success comes from maximum effort from everyone that transitions into working together as a team.
Herriman has been playing great hockey this summer with a record of 5-2. We have an amazing group of young talented players and the summer league has allowed us to developed great chemistry and unity amongst the team. In return, this has transitioned into great team hockey.
We have four games remaining for summer, so come support Herriman Hockey. Here is the schedule:
- Monday, July 8 @ 6pm (Steiner, 645 South Guardsman Way, SLC)
- Wednesday, July 10 @ 7pm (Steiner, 645 South Guardsman Way, SLC)
- Wednesday, July 17 @ 8:45pm (Acord Ice, 5353 West 3100 South, WVC)
- Monday, July 22 @ 6:45pm (Murray Ice, 5201 South E. Murray Park Lane, Murray)
Let’s finish strong! Have fun! And, prepare for fall hockey.
Herriman Hockey Club would like to announce that Mike Vuich will be our Head Coach for the 2013-2014 Season. Mike will begin coaching in May for the High School Hockey Summer League Season.
Register with Herriman Hockey Club to play Summer League starting in May 2013 (currently 8th-11th grades). Click on the Summer League Registration link for more information, register and pay for player dues (Registration deadline April 26th).
HHC Summer Registration
Further questions please contact Ryan Nelson @ 801-573-9087. The summer league is a great opportunity for those players interested in playing for HHC in the fall of 2013.
Herriman Hockey Club is looking for players currently 8-11 grades that are interested in playing Summer League starting in May 2013. Herriman Hockey needs to register before April 24th, so please contact Ryan Nelson @ 801-573-9087 or email email@example.com to register and/or for more information. The summer league is a great opportunity for those players interested in playing for HHC in the fall of 2013.
Herriman Hockey Club qualifies for the Utah High School Hockey State Tournament in their inaugural year!