Contemplating playing Fall Hockey with Herriman High? You still have time! Players need to be registered before September 1. For more information contact Ryan @ 801-573-9087
Three Steps to get registered for Fall Hockey:
1. USA Hockey Membership $50 (paid before September
https://www.usahockeyregistration.com/ (email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you purchased after May 1 request a duplicate registration confirmation
- Utah High School Hockey Registration $170 (paid before September 1)
- Will need USA Hockey Membership # to register
- Forms to fill out (necessary for the league)
• Medial Information
• Parent’s Code of Conduct
• Consent to Treat & Emergency Medical Authorization
- Herriman High School Hockey Club Player/Parent Paperwork (signed and sent back before September 1)
- Herriman Hockey Club Code of Conduct
- Herriman Hockey Parents Code of Conduct
- Herriman Hockey Club Dues $500 – $250 due September 17, $250 due October 16
Herriman Hockey Club defeats Riverton Hockey 6 to 5 on Monday, January 5th. Josh scored first for HHC, and after the first period it was all tied up 1-1. In the Second period HHC came out strong scoring 3 goals (Benton, Bryson and Cooper). After two periods of play HHC lead 4 to 2. In the third period Josh scored again to make it 5 to 2. And, then Riverton came right back and scored to make it 5 to 3. McKahl scored next to increase Herriman’s lead 6 to 3. Riverton made a late push in the third to score two quick goals with 1:49 and 1:15 left, but Herriman Hockey held on for the win.
Benton – 1 goal/1 asst, Brayden 1 asst, Bryson 1 goal, Chris 1 asst, Cooper 1 goal, Dallas 2 assts, Dylan 1 asst, Jake 1 asst, Josh – 2 goals, McKahl 1 goal/1asst
Varsity Hockey game vs. Riverton on Monday, January 5th, 9:30pm Acord Ice Center……..the game is FREE! Please help support our players and pack the stands for our rivals.
Herriman Hockey 9 vs. Olympus 7
McKahl lead the team with 4 goals/2 asst, Benton 2 goals/1 asst, Dallas 2 goals/2 asst, Parker 1 goal/1 asst, Josh 2 asst, Aaron 1 asst, Chris 1 asst, Cooper 1 asst, Bryson 1 asst. Carlin was amazing in goal…….his first start in Varsity and he is 1-0!
Great team hockey and we battled all 3 periods……Awesome start to the season! Congrats boys!
Thanks to Coach Rich Teece and all of his hard work to get these boys off to a great start!
The 2014 hockey season is upon us…….
- Wednesday, September 24, 9:15pm @ Murray Ice Rink vs. Olympus
- Monday, Septemer 29, 8:15pm @ Ogden Ice Rink vs NUI
- Monday, October 6, 8:00pm @ Acord Ice Rink vs Davis
Ice Practices (October thru February)
Tuesday & Thursday, 4:45-5:45pm @ The Olympic Oval (October 2nd, first practice)
Practices – please make it a priority to attend every practice. Coaches would like to prepare for the fall league by running positioning drills, understand coaching beliefs, and condition. The more involvement we have the better prepared we will be as a team. If you can’t attend please contact Ryan Nelson.
- August 20 (Wed) 7:45pm to 8:45pm
- August 27 (Wed) 7:45pm to 8:45pm
- September 6 (Sat) 8:45am to 9:45am
- September 13 (Sat) 9:15pm to 10:15pm
- Thursdays 5pm to 6pm @ Sunstone Park, 5620 West 11800 South (Position drills & Conditioning)
- Please bring a floor hockey stick, glove and a water bottle
- Arrive 15 minutes early to warm up and stretch
For HHC Game Schedule, Player Stats, Team Stats, Standings, Pictures and Our Sponsors please visit www.utahhighschoolhockey.com and we are in the South Division.
Herriman Hockey 2013 Summer League Champions!!!
Herriman 5 vs. SLI 3
What an amazing summer and a great group of boys!!! Great start to our second season as a club! Thanks to all the parents, family and friends that came out to support us!!