Herriman High School Hockey Club defeats Brighton 6-5 on Saturday, February 27, 2016 to become the D2 Utah High School Hockey State Champions. It was a nail biter, and our boys fought hard to take down the Bengals.
Congrats to our Four Seniors who started this program Four years ago (Benton, Brayden, Dallas and Josh)…….what a great way to go out!
Herriman High School Hockey team beats #1 Brighton 7 to 3 to advance to the D2 State Championship Game on Saturday, February 27, 6:45pm @ Steiner Ice Center.
Contemplating playing Fall Hockey with Herriman High? You still have time! Players need to be registered before September 1. For more information contact Ryan @ 801-573-9087
Three Steps to get registered for Fall Hockey:
1. USA Hockey Membership $50 (paid before September
https://www.usahockeyregistration.com/ (email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you purchased after May 1 request a duplicate registration confirmation
- Utah High School Hockey Registration $170 (paid before September 1)
- Will need USA Hockey Membership # to register
- Forms to fill out (necessary for the league)
• Medial Information
• Parent’s Code of Conduct
• Consent to Treat & Emergency Medical Authorization
- Herriman High School Hockey Club Player/Parent Paperwork (signed and sent back before September 1)
- Herriman Hockey Club Code of Conduct
- Herriman Hockey Parents Code of Conduct
- Herriman Hockey Club Dues $500 – $250 due September 17, $250 due October 16
Herriman Hockey Club defeats Riverton Hockey 6 to 5 on Monday, January 5th. Josh scored first for HHC, and after the first period it was all tied up 1-1. In the Second period HHC came out strong scoring 3 goals (Benton, Bryson and Cooper). After two periods of play HHC lead 4 to 2. In the third period Josh scored again to make it 5 to 2. And, then Riverton came right back and scored to make it 5 to 3. McKahl scored next to increase Herriman’s lead 6 to 3. Riverton made a late push in the third to score two quick goals with 1:49 and 1:15 left, but Herriman Hockey held on for the win.
Benton – 1 goal/1 asst, Brayden 1 asst, Bryson 1 goal, Chris 1 asst, Cooper 1 goal, Dallas 2 assts, Dylan 1 asst, Jake 1 asst, Josh – 2 goals, McKahl 1 goal/1asst
Varsity Hockey game vs. Riverton on Monday, January 5th, 9:30pm Acord Ice Center……..the game is FREE! Please help support our players and pack the stands for our rivals.
Herriman Hockey 9 vs. Olympus 7
McKahl lead the team with 4 goals/2 asst, Benton 2 goals/1 asst, Dallas 2 goals/2 asst, Parker 1 goal/1 asst, Josh 2 asst, Aaron 1 asst, Chris 1 asst, Cooper 1 asst, Bryson 1 asst. Carlin was amazing in goal…….his first start in Varsity and he is 1-0!
Great team hockey and we battled all 3 periods……Awesome start to the season! Congrats boys!
Thanks to Coach Rich Teece and all of his hard work to get these boys off to a great start!
The 2014 hockey season is upon us…….
- Wednesday, September 24, 9:15pm @ Murray Ice Rink vs. Olympus
- Monday, Septemer 29, 8:15pm @ Ogden Ice Rink vs NUI
- Monday, October 6, 8:00pm @ Acord Ice Rink vs Davis
Ice Practices (October thru February)
Tuesday & Thursday, 4:45-5:45pm @ The Olympic Oval (October 2nd, first practice)